Monday, July 20, 2009

Not enough time in a day!!



I am so excited about the July Phatfiber Boxes I can Hardly stand it...can't wait to get that in the mail and see & TOUCH all the goodies in it.

Now for the last week I've been Re-vamping my Etsy Store.. Working on our physical shop,Waiting for at least Two more Babies, Making felted Hats, Batts, roving & Oh yes putting together the first August PhatFiber Contribution Color Combo For meet me at the Fair...So far I love the first Combo...The Durham CT Fair ribbons for 2005 where Deep Red, Golden Yellow & Black...I blended in some gold glitz into the golden yellow and made roving.. Thank You Jessie of Phat fiber for that suggestion it will work great!. I have made a sample of the first Color Combo to test ...Yes I took pictures. Then I Spun it so there will also be Hand Spun of each color Combo... yes I have pictures of that too..... but it is tooo early for me to post them...But only a few samples of the hand spun will be sent. I hope to get ten of each color combo of roving made made each about .4 ounces and at least one sample of each in hand spun... I'm waiting on a delivery for some blending ...but can Do the Orleans Fair Ribbons Next Red Blue and Yellow I blended in Gold Glitz into the yellow and will put together the sample tonight. thats what has been going on down on The Ranc this week...

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to tell you that the hat I got from you is GORGEOUS and so soft and so well made. LOVE IT!

    You are a very talented person! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete